Jon Wylie will be giving a key note titled: Improving Net Present Value - How do you keep a $5.6 Billion Investment on Track?
A case study of how process, people and systems can ensure huge investments deliver on time, safely and on budget.
CEO, Pam Hackett, will be taking part in a panel: Fireside Chat - From Regulator and Stakeholder to Partner and Supporter
- How can you leverage your relationships with governments and communities to
- a) reduce risk
- b) improve current and future outcomes
- c) drive business and
- d) increase community support?
- How can miners better communicate the benefits of technology in order to instil confidence in communities, governments and employees?
- What impact will automation have on the number and type of job roles in the future?
- How can you make a meaningful difference in the communities where you operate?
- Is the increasing recognition of UNDRIP (United Nations declaration on the rights of indigenous people’s) enabling better project development?